Anime UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE]

+2
Archer
Diamond Dude
6 posters

Go down

What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE] Empty What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE]

Post by Diamond Dude Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 am

What Manga do you read/what anime do you watch?
Spending all my money on games, iTunes and cinema tickets, I don't really have much money left over for buying anime or manga. Its not helped by the fact that the closest shop to sell it is Forbidden Planet and a complete rip-off. Additionally, Ireland has never been a hub for anime/manga fans, so its rare to find it in shops or see it on TV. About a year ago I bought the DeathNote boxset along with the 3 Live Action movies. I started watching the first movie and I hated the effects, so I never watched any of them, just the anime. I also have the first three volumes of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga and episode 1-13 of FMA Brotherhood on BluRay. I have 1-3 DeathNote manga, 7 of RaveMaster, 1-4 and 6 of SGT Frog, the first Kingdom Hearts Manga and an assortment of Legend of Zelda manga. I also have Sky Blue 2012, or more commonly known as Wonderful Days on DVD, along with the anime essentials; Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away.
As you can probably tell by my collection, Irish fans sort of have to deal with what they can find when they find it. Additionally I prefer not to watch anime or read manga online purely because Im a material sort of person.
Now your turn. What do you own?
Diamond Dude
Diamond Dude

Back to top Go down

What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE] Empty Re: What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE]

Post by Archer Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 am

Mainly Bleach for the most part. Not into Naruto. Also been watching a bit of OP. So not much at this moment in time, but I don't really like watching multiple anime at once, I lose track.

Archer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE] Empty Re: What Anime/Manga do you follow? [NO SPOILERS PLEASE]

Post by BDRTCK Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:48 am

DBZ. Everyone has seen DBZ. Also, Bleach, OP & Death Note.

BDRTCK
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Dude Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 am

bLaz3 wrote:DBZ. Everyone has seen DBZ. Also, Bleach, OP & Death Note.
Ive only ever watched tiny bits of DBZ when I was about 9 when they still showed it on TV. Ive never had the time to go back to watch it, seeing as I prefer to watch as few at the same time as possible.
Diamond Dude
Diamond Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke-Artist Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 am

Anime
Bleach Series 1 Box Set
Naruto Series 1-6
Naruto Movies 1-4
Death Note Films 1-2
Pokemon Movies 1-9 13
Pokemon Chroncles 1-4
Megman Star Force Volume 1 Episodes 1-13
Yugioh movie
Satam box set
sonic the hedgehog box set
sonic undergorund box set

Manga
Bleach 1-35
Death Note 1-13
Death Note Written Books (Novels) 2
Dragon Ball volume 10
Naruto 1-51
Naruto Ani-manga Movie 1
Pokemon Adventures 1-14
Sgt Frgog 1-2
Yugioh 1-4
Yugioh milenium world 1-3
One Piece Volume 1-3
Naruto voluem 1 n 2 artbooks
Bleach art book
Bleach art book 2 and 3
I also have Sonic Archives volume 0-5

Poke-Artist
Prompt User
Prompt User

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokayo Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:49 am

At the moment im watching Bleach and naruto. I've watched all Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note aswell as Yu Gi Oh, Beyblade a few others when I was younger.

Last edited by Pokayo on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Pokayo
Pokayo
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke-Artist Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 am

Pokayo wrote:At the moment im watching Bleach and naruto. I've watched all Full Metal Alchemist and Death Note aswell as Yu Gi Oh, Beyblade a few others when I was younger.

Cool are you enjoying bleach and naruto

Poke-Artist
Prompt User
Prompt User

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokayo Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:17 am

Yup they're awesome. I just started watching Bleach though. Naruto's getting kinda crappy with the filler episodes now though.They aren't really sticking to the main story enough Neutral . Have you een them all?
Pokayo
Pokayo
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke-Artist Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am

Yep im up to date with naruto anime and bleach anime im a premium member on crunchyroll

Poke-Artist
Prompt User
Prompt User

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:33 am

Pokayo wrote:Yup they're awesome. I just started watching Bleach though. Naruto's getting kinda crappy with the filler episodes now though.They aren't really sticking to the main story enough Neutral . Have you een them all?
I'd say that theres more filler in Bleach tbh :/ still a great anime though - Better than naruto...

Archer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokayo Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 am

There needs to be more fighting in Naruto and more types of attacks instead of the same move over and over...
Pokayo
Pokayo
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Poke-Artist Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:51 am

Archer wrote:
Pokayo wrote:Yup they're awesome. I just started watching Bleach though. Naruto's getting kinda crappy with the filler episodes now though.They aren't really sticking to the main story enough Neutral . Have you een them all?
I'd say that theres more filler in Bleach tbh :/ still a great anime though - Better than naruto...

I see yours Pokayos point but its all down to what you feel about it, everyone has diffrent opionions towards every anime and mines diffirent to both of your points

Poke-Artist
Prompt User
Prompt User

Back to top Go down

Post by EcologicalDragon Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:11 am

Woosh, I watch a LOTTA anime. (I need a proper life, I mean seriously! XD)

I'm watching Durarara and Angel Beats at the moment: they're both truly amazing series'. Angel Beats is very emotional but also has lots of action and Durarara is just plain funny!

Aside from that I watch Fairy Tail, Bleach, Code Geass and of course a bit of naruto Shippuden. Sasuke is like, my idol. :O Fairy Tail is really good, you guys should check it out!

I also watch Mew Mew Power which is my guilty secret, yaaah I know. Make fun of me, I don't care. Razz
EcologicalDragon
EcologicalDragon
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond Dude Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 am

EcologicalDragon wrote:Woosh, I watch a LOTTA anime. (I need a proper life, I mean seriously! XD)
Lifes suck
I'm watching Durarara and Angel Beats at the moment: they're both truly amazing series'. Angel Beats is very emotional but also has lots of action and Durarara is just plain funny!

Aside from that I watch Fairy Tail, Bleach, Code Geass and of course a bit of naruto Shippuden. Sasuke is like, my idol. :O Fairy Tail is really good, you guys should check it out!
Sasuke is a jerk though.
I also watch Mew Mew Power which is my guilty secret, yaaah I know. Make fun of me, I don't care. Razz
Mew Mew Power is the best anime for Nightcore/Trance AMVs lol
Diamond Dude
Diamond Dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down