Anime UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney

3 posters

Go down

Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney Empty Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney

Post by Archer Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:35 am

Disney recently announced a sequel to their immensely popular 'Epic Mickey' (Worst name for a game ever -_-) in a newsletter some time before they intended to. The infornmation was hosted on one of Disney portals (stitchkingdom.com), then quickly taken down once word got out.

Disney character 'Oswald the Rabbit' is said to be included in the new game, and it is said to also include co-op gameplay.

There were many 'potholes' in the original game, so I do hope that they will get it right this time (even though I didn't play the original, ID did though). The title is said to be released on Wii, PS3 and XBOX360, unlike it's original counterpart.

Verdict: It's gonna be shit because everything that comes out of Disney is a piece of shit. :/

Here is some box art.

Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney Epicmickey2_610

Archer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney Empty Re: Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney

Post by Diamond Dude Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 am

Verdict:
Original looked shit
This looks shit
Name is shit
Gameplay looks shit
Concept is shit
Disney is shit

Shit
Diamond Dude
Diamond Dude

Back to top Go down

Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney Empty Re: Epic Mickey 2 'accidentally' announced by Disney

Post by Archer Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm

Diamond Dude wrote:Verdict:
Original looked shit
This looks shit
Name is shit
Gameplay looks shit
Concept is shit
Disney is shit

Shit

the truest thing I have ever read...

Archer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IronDarkness Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 am

Archer wrote:Verdict: It's gonna be shit because everything that comes out of Disney is a piece of shit. :/

But you liked Kingdom Hearts, right?
IronDarkness
IronDarkness
Admin
Admin

https://animeuk.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:20 pm

IronDarkness wrote:
Archer wrote:Verdict: It's gonna be shit because everything that comes out of Disney is a piece of shit. :/

But you liked Kingdom Hearts, right?

Actually, I said that I hated Kingdom Hearts because Disney ruined one of my favourite games.

Archer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum